Sunday, October 02, 2005

So, I am reaaaallllly bad at this....

It's been months since I last posted; blame it on dial up. We live so far from civilization that we don't have (and likely will never have) broadband. As such, non essential online activities (like blogging) are saved for when I am in town at work. Consequently, they never happen.

I'm crabby - sitting in a dark and silent house just now. My big goof Great Pyr has done her 'disapyring' act. I can't go and look for her because I am single parenting tonight and so I am leaving all exterior lights on and interior off in an effort to see her when she comes meandering back home. She has done this before and it freaks me out less each time but last time she got quite badly cut. I'm used to homebody dogs - this is new and yucky and not something I will put myself through again. I love 97% of her - even the slobber - but this I cannot live with in a second dog.

HOORAY!!! She is home again and I am relieved. Wet, muddy and hungry and uninjured.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Flannelberry, don't you HATE it when the dogs go on walkabout?

Keep up the work on the writing ... it'll sort itself out if you just keep getting stuff down on paper (real or electronic).

Don't worry about the audience/publisher - just write. Then figure out who'd wanna read it. :)

8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home