Sunday, May 22, 2005

Day 2

Ok - you know something isn't right with your life when Day 2 is a month and a half after Day 1.

Anyway, in the last 6 weeks we have chicks grow into adult ducks, starting building tree houses, puppy is still a pup – but a huge pup (fortunately she’s not biting so much!), a small garden’s in and a thoughtful spot for the little guy has been built at the front of the house. I have also had a major hospitalization – a result of Crohn’s Disease – and am still recovering. I may have to take an extended leave from work to manage this… sadly.

So, it’s been busy. The flip side of the chaos has been that I have had a bit more time for writing. Red Tree continues to drag; I think it’s become my ‘one day’ novel. I have been putting a lot of energy into my time travel novel – no title yet, but about 10000, excluding word building and thinking about my mercenary girl novel.

I was thrilled to read a few blogs about romance/erotica writing that brought the merc girl WIP to mind. I had wondered about writing it with an eye to submitting it to Luna, but it wanted to be fairly erotic and I wasn’t sure how that would fit. Now I see they are getting into more erotic stuff and I am thrilled.

So, there is the update, no words of wisdom, no zen thoughts…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home